The Sellincourt School uniform consists of:
- Gold school polo shirt with blue edging on collar and school badge
- Blue sweatshirt with school badge
- Plain black trousers, skirt or pinafore dress
- Socks: plain white, black or grey
- Footwear: plain black shoes (no logos)
Jewellery is not allowed in school with the exception of small items of religious significance such as a crucifix. Children with pierced ears may wear small stud earrings. Watches may be worn at the owners risk.
Hijabs: plain blue or black
PE Kit consists of:
- black shorts
- white t-shirt (with blue school logo)
- trainers and black jogging bottoms in cold weather.
Bag: Blue Sellincourt book bag
Optional Extras: Sellincourt sun hat, Sellincourt Fleece
School Uniform is available to purchase from School Uniform Direct either online at www.sud.co.uk or from:
School Uniform Direct, Unit 5, Mitcham Industrial Estate, Streatham Road, Mitcham, London CR4 2AP
Tel: 020 8544 5440
A limited stock of uniform is also available to purchase from the school office along school water bottles.